A premier 55+ community offering condominium sales and rentals
Whether you are looking for an investment property to rent out or a new place to call home, Century Village West Palm Beach offers plenty of benefits for all adults aged 55 and older. To display its radiant atmosphere, here are 10 reasons why you should consider Century Village:
1. Century Village is conveniently located east of the Florida Turnpike and north of Okeechobee Boulevard. Restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, hotels, and multiple amenities surround the community.
2. No car? No problem! Century Village offers complimentary bus transportation to routed bus stops.
3. If safety is a top priority, you will be delighted to know that Century Village is a fully gated community with 24-hour, seven-days-a-week manned security.
4. The community boasts a 92,000-square-foot clubhouse. A 1,221-seat, state-of-the-art theater presents live entertainment and movies here. There is also space for everyone: a party room for events, a library, and multiple smaller meeting rooms. Games, clubs, hobbies, and many other activities are all welcome.
5. Your robust lifestyle will only get more active in Century Village! From swimming pools and sailboat rentals to bocce ball and tennis, there are plenty of outdoor activities, no matter the skill level. Offered at the health club, personal training, pilates, yoga, dance, and a resistance pool are all easily accessible ways to stay fit. Get your sweat on!
6. By the way, your health and wellness needs can be met without even leaving the community! Century Village ensures your well-being with an onsite medical building offering a 24/7 urgency line, mental, social, and dental services, and a fully functional pharmacy. (P.S. There is a Walgreens in the same plaza!).
7. We couldn’t forget the most notorious place in South Florida: the beach. Lucky for you, Century Village is located only seven miles from a lifeguarded beach. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
8. Need to visit family? No fret–the Palm Beach International Airport is only five miles away.
9. West Palm Beach is an active city with urban enterprises. Just east of Century Village, you’ll find plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options on Clematis Street. WBP also offers multiple events for all ages: every Saturday from October through April, the West Palm Beach Green Market features over 100 vendors. Bring your reusable bags!
10. Century Village is minutes from the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, the Palm Beach Opera, Palm Beach Drama Works, and Norton Museum of Art for those looking for arts and culture.
Looking For Property in Century Village West Palm Beach?
Let the experts at MASTERSrealestate help you find your dream condo, whether buying, leasing, or selling your existing one—not to mention our newly found property management services. Here at MASTERSrealestate, we are here for you. We have proudly served Century Village in West Palm Beach since 2000. Contact us today at email@example.com or +1-561-804-9603 for information!